Our company is looking to add a Full Charge Bookkeeper for our main office in Beaumont. The bookkeeper will primarily focus on postings sales, receipts, and general reconciliations of accounts and inter-company transactions, and will also assist with month end closing. There will be other miscellaneous duties assigned as well.
- Review and record invoices for multiple entities, including obtaining appropriate approvals, ensuring accuracy and completeness of invoice details, accurately job costing the invoices, and ensuring costs are in accordance with approved purchase orders/contracts
- High level of involvement in month-end financial closing processes including review of account balances for accuracy and reasonableness
- Manage daily/month-end cash reporting, banking functions, bank account reconciliations
- 4+ years of experience in a similar accounting position preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- The ability to work independently to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with focus in Excel
Hours are 7am-4pm Monday through Friday. This is a full-time position that offers the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid holidays
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. Apply now and qualified candidates will be contacted by our HR Manager. No phone calls please.