Are you sincere and caring? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further! We have a beautiful & modern office, a wonderful patient population, an enthusiastic team, and a sincere dentist dedicated to quality care. We'd love to have you join us Full-Time in beautiful Capitol Hill (Washington, DC). Previous dental experience in Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry strongly encouraged, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic with a willingness to learn are our first priorities. We offer a friendly & caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses, a four day work week, with competitive pay and benefits.
Primary Job Duties Include:
- Assist Doctor in all Restorative procedures: basic resin restorations & single unit crowns; complicated full mouth rehabilitation procedures; dental implant restorative work
- Excellent grasp of four-handed-dentistry techniques required
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills: Must be articulate, detailed and service-oriented
- Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism. Enjoy motivating others to success
- Possess the ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- One Year Minimum Office experience; preferred previous experience working in a group environment and/or a concierge type of interaction with customer service credentials.
- RDH certification required; if licensed in as a RDH in another state, we are willing to pay for your DC license.
- Accurate keyboarding skills at 40 words per minute.
- Comfort with an Apple/Mac computer: use of MacPractice dental software system & Dexis X-ray software system.
To apply, please send the following 2 items via email:
- Your Resume (as a PDF document), with contact information
- Your Written Answers to at least three of the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself; discuss your temperament, ideas on teaming, and initiative.
- What would former supervisors say is the best thing about you, and where you can improve?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this job is attractive to you?
- What does "service" mean to you?
- 4.5 days (Approx 34 hours/week). Ability to be prompt for work hours is critical. M & W: 8a - 4p; T & TH: 7:30a - 4p; Fri 8a - 1p
- $18-25/hr, depending on experience level and qualifications
- We are accessible via Eastern Market Metro (Orange line- 0.5 miles) and Union Station (Red line- 0.7 miles)
Please send a resume and a paragraph about yourself to the email provided (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you! Check us out at www.nishanhalimdmd.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.