Do you have what it takes to make a difference in peoples' lives every day? Are you passionate about education and dental care? Do you want to feel appreciated by your doctor, your team AND your patients?
Our well-established, growing restorative practice is searching for the right someone serve our loyal patient base as an chairside dental assitant and treatment coordinator position. We're looking for just the right person to join our highly motivated team and become a restorative partner with our doctor - are you the one?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years of assisting experience
- At least Restorative I and Fixed Expanded Functions certification
- Excellent managment of patient's treatment plan
- Articulate and empathetic presentation skills
- CEREC or CAD/CAM experience
- Incredible hand dexterity and atistry
- Dependent upon competency and experience
- Compesation increase based upon performance
- 401K matching benefits
- Full time (4 days/week)
- Reply to this posting with your resume with contact information,
- Qualified candidates will be contacted by email for the next step.