Do you have what it takes to make a difference in peoples' lives every day? Are you passionate about your growth in as a dental assitant? Do you want to feel appreciated by your doctor, your team AND your patients?
Our well-established, growing restorative practice is searching for the right someone serve our loyal patient base as an chairside dental assitant and treatment coordinator position. We're looking for just the right person to join our highly motivated team and become a restorative partner with our doctor - are you the one?
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2+ years of assisting experience
- At least Basic Expanded Functions certification
- Excellent managment of patient's treatment plan
- Articulate and empathetic presentation skills
- Incredible hand dexterity and atistry
- Ability to travel for Continuing education
- Dependent upon competency and experience
- Compesation increase based upon performance
- 401K matching benefits
- Continuing Education Stipend (We will pay for your training)
- Full time (4 days/week)
- Qualified candidates will be contacted by email for the next step.