Our well-established group dental practice has been providing General, Implant, and Cosmetic dental services in the Orange County area to our patients for over 25 years. We're looking for an RDA with at least 3 years experience. Our company offers benefits after a 90-day probationary period and the option to join a 401K plan after one year of employment. The position is for 32 to 40 hours per week and you will be needed to travel to the other offices that are within 17 miles of each other. Must be positive, energetic, have good communication skills, and be a team player.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate are:
* Must have current RDA, CPR and Xray licenses
* Must have at least 3-yrs experience in a busy dental practice including implant experience
* Knowledgeable in clinical responsibilities include sterilizing and preparing instrument trays, exposing and processing X-rays
* Experience conducting oral inspections, preparing patients for treatment, and taking vital signs
* Experience with Dentrix is a plus
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Positive attitude and high ethical standards
* Great customer service skills and knowledge
* Good patient rapport
If you are looking to work for a dynamic company with long-term prospects and you meet all of these qualifications, please apply today!