TalentEdge are currently searching reliable and organized, detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk who loves to see the impact of their work daily, who is determined to ensure the success of the company and who wants to be a part of an amazing team!
- Manage data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry and verification duties
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer
- Taking telephone calls and messages as well as general office duties
- Data entry and analysis for various time measurement system
- Other general office task e.g. filing, photocopying etc
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in working in a fast paced administration environment
- Strong Microsoft excel skills and a fast and accurate typing speeds
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- To be highly organized & possess great time management skills
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Excellent Multi-Tasker and Detail driven
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Full-time permanent position
- A supportive work environment and opportunity for advancement
- Excellent benefits package for full time employees
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible shifts
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for this role, Apply now with your CV and salary expectations.
Only SERIOUS applicants apply...