With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1,100 physicians and 4,500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, D.C. area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians.
We are seeking certified medical assistant professionals with 1 year of full-time experience, preferably in a healthcare outpatient setting. Experience with electronic health records is a plus. Applicants without certification have the opportunity to obtain their certification within the first six months of employment, and MedStar Georgetown will guide you through the certification process.
- Nursing assistant/medical assistant coursework required
- One year of experience in a healthcare setting
- High school graduate or GED
- CPR certification
- Certifications accepted: CMA, CCMA and AMT. If you have a different certification, you have six months to obtain an accepted certification.
- Phlebotomy training/certification preferred
Opportunities exist in our Centers of Excellence, including:
- General Internal Medicine
- Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care and other specialties
- Excellent benefits, including a variety of affordable health plans
- Room for growth
- Wellness programs
- High associate engagement scores
- Easily accessible by transit
- Financially sound – Regionalization of Centers of Excellence, and new Critical Care & Emergency Services Pavilion opening in 2020
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, D.C., MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC Metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to apply online, please visit:
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/k8kcwbt2f8