We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our company's databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
* Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal
details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
* Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
* Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
* Apply data program techniques and procedures.
* Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
* Scan documents and print files, when needed.
* Keep information confidential.
* Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk.
* Experience with MS Office and data programs.
* Familiarity with administrative duties.
* Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
* Typing speed and accuracy.
* Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* Attention to detail