The purpose of this position is to manage the administration portion of the Associate's Practice.
Administrative Assistant Tasks: Client Interaction / Correspondence
• Setting / Confirming / Rescheduling Appointments
• Prepare letters of instruction
• Handles basic service instructions from client meetings
• Answer phones
• Confirmation of new business
• Prepare annual review letters
• Preparing all client information for meetings
Administration / Record Keeping
• Prepare Client Position Statement (CPS) and review for accuracy
• Add client notes to system
• Assist in preparing paperwork, submit, track and record transferring existing clients to Brokerage Platform and Managed
• Prioritize cases (identify what parameters dictate high priority)
• Assist in completing applications (Insurance and Securities)
• Assist in preparing materials for policy options letters
• Basic service work
• Tracking review and follow up on service cases
• Processing oversight (to ensure process meets desired time frame)
• Track business goals
• Run illustrations
• Copying, filing, faxing
• Prepare marketing letters / emails
• Ordering literature / supplies
• This list is not all inclusive
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum requirements in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses / certifications or other knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Four year degree or equivalent work experience
• Good computer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Maintains confidentiality of information
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
• High attention to detail
• Microsoft Word required
This description covers the primary and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Additional Skills and Experience
• Good organizational and demonstrated problem solving skills a plus.
• Microsoft Excel and Outlook preferred
• Knowledge of insurance / financial services industry
Please reply to this posting with your resume and the subject "Administrative Assistant."