ShutterBugs Photography has an opening for a Receptionist/Admin Asst.
The successful candidate must be a High School diploma holder with a cheerful disposition, excellent communication skills and advanced computer and analytical skills.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
• Meet and greet prospective and current tenants, vendors and visitors
• Coordination of appointments for leasing/management staff
• Preparation of daily/weekly visitor/call logs and reports
• Maintain/update office database
• Basic office administrative tasks
• Assistance with special projects as needed
• Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, mail and in-person requests.
• Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
• Attend meetings and prepare follow-up as needed.
• Set goals, prioritize and execute duties of the position.
• Manage documents, files and electronic information in an organized, efficient and secure manner.
• Interact with customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Represent company as a professional in appearance and manner.
• Communicate written and oral communication at the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
• Perform quality and quantity duties as expected for position.
• Complete company required training courses as assigned.
• College degree and prior office experience-real estate experience preferred
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with emphasis on writing skills and pleasant telephone demeanor
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through on all tasks to completion
• Must function will in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignment efficiently
• Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
• Health insurance.
• Life insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Vision insurance.
• Retirement benefits or accounts.
At ShutterBugs Photography, Through our years of experience we have developed a work flow that keeps things on schedule.
Our photographers take pride in their work and provide individual attention to clients, to insure beautiful color photographs which capture this time in their lives forever.
Unlike some of our competitors ShutterBugs Photography can easily handle large leagues. Our staff is large enough to handle the important details of clients organization’s Photo Day in an efficient and professional manner. We often use multiple photographers to allow flexibility in scheduling and a shorter Photo Day for each client’s league.